Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Room for You

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also." (John 14:1-3 NKJV) Jesus has gone to Heaven before us to prepare a place for us. God loves us and looks forward to the day of our "homecoming." Just like a human parent prepares their children's rooms while they are at school, and or are coming home from college for the summer, so does God prepare a room for us when we return to Him. Even when we stray and are disconnected from our families, and from God, there is always a place for us prepared and waiting. The choice is ours. We can believe in God and follow in His ways, or we can choose to be disconnected from a loving family and father. Choose wisely! Love, Beau

1 comment:

Heather in MN said...

Thank you, that verse always comforts me.