Sunday, September 21, 2008

Always Rejoicing

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!" (Phillipians 4:4 NKJV) God is always telling us to do this that and the other. Sometimes it seems that we are overwhelmed with His rules. In turn, that can make us want to rebel against God and His rules. One of those rules is to always rejoice in Him. He even repeated it. But. the way I see it is God does so much for us why wouldN'T we??? Always rejoicing in Him is just another way of thanking Him for all that He does for us and always being there for us no matter what. Who else does that for us? Most importantly, always rejoicing in God is a way of showing God how much you love Him? So, going back to my original question...Why wouldN'T we??? It should be automatic, spontaneous, and natural...just like breathing. Love, Beau

1 comment:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh I so rejoice in his love each and everyday. From the tiniest moment to my deepest worries, I rejoice in his great blessings.
We are off to Alaska for a week and your book mark will be keeping our place....
Love Miss Peach